Monday, May 2, 2011

Good Music News and Bad Music News

Bad news first: my iPod broke. D:
I jinxed it with that one post.... I didn't even drop it! I just kinda, tapped it a little hard, accidentally, against the desk. It seems the audio connecting bit has gone loose, as it won't put through to the headphones, even though the rest seems to be working fine. Le sigh. Hopefully the boys in the Mac store can fix it for me, preferrably without having to pay through the nose. :(

Good news though! My cool blues-guitarist friend has a blog and it's pretty awesome! See, I totally didn't forget to link you Joe, I was just waiting for the right moment. ^_^

That's all for now. Two major essays due this week. fml. Good luck UNM, you're almost done! I've got five more weeks to power through.

P.S. It is SO weird having Easter and the First of May in autumn weather..... Brrrrrr.

1 comment: